Alfa Romeo Reliability
Having been manufacturing cars for more than a century, it’s safe to assume that Alfa Romeo is expert at building good quality automobiles! From motorsport machines to military vehicles; police cruisers to cars made for movies, one thing’s for certain: Alfas aren’t meant for sitting idle on the driveway. It’s important to get the right warranty for your needs, and we offer the perfect opportunity to find exactly what you want without having to compromise. Our warranty for Alfa Romeos offers cover for new and used models. So, if you’re a proud Alfa owner, safeguard your car with MotorEasy.
A car warranty is important for anyone, but for older vehicles – which may be more susceptible to mechanical and/or electrical failures – it’s even more so. Unexpected repair costs can be huge; even simple fixes can run into the thousands, and in some cases, the tens of thousands!
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Alfa Romeo?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with an Alfa Romeo manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Alfa Romeo manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Alfa Romeo means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Alfa Romeo range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Alfa Romeo’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Alfa Romeo Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Alfa Romeo reliability index data:
How Do I Get A Alfa Romeo Warranty With MotorEasy
Head to our quote page, where you’ll be asked to fill in details about your car, such as the registration number and MOT expiry date. Afterwards, you’ll need to enter a few personal details, and then we can give you a free quote.
You can also talk to a member of our team by calling us on freephone 0800 131 0001. Live chat is available too if you need more advice. Interested in obtaining a warranty for your Alfa Romeo? You’re in good hands with MotorEasy.
Recent Paid Repairs for Alfa Romeos:
There’s something truly special about the relationship between Alfa owners and their cars. As such, you’ll want to keep an eye on what’s happening under the bonnet of yours, ensuring that everything’s in tip-top condition. Not sure what to look out for? Our guide will help you check all the right things and ask the necessary questions:
- Mito: One recent job we had involving this model of car entailed working on the head gasket. In total, the bill came to £1,312.94, which included diagnostics, parts and labour. Keep costs (and hassle) to a minimum with a comprehensive Alfa Romeo warranty from MotorEasy.
- Spider: Recently, we replaced the engine in one of these vehicles, which came to an even £1,740. To save yourself having to pay bills like this outright, consider taking out a comprehensive Alfa Romeo warranty with MotorEasy.
- Giulietta: In one of these models, we had to arrange repair work on the engine. When the job was finished, the final bill came to £2,295, including diagnostics, parts and labour. Fortunately, the Alfa Romeo warranty they had in place with MotorEasy covered this unexpected expense.
- Brera: Like all Alfas, the Brera is a gorgeous model, but that doesn't stop faults developing under the bonnet. For example, we recently repaired the dual mass flywheel in one of these cars for £605.52, an expense the owner simply didn't need. Fortunately, their MotorEasy warranty saved them having to pay for the work to be completed.
- GT: On one occasion, we had to repair the clutch kit in this type of car, which totalled a whopping £1,039.38. Jobs like this usually end up costing in this price range, which is why it's so important to safeguard your investment in a GT with a comprehensive Alfa Romeo warranty with MotorEasy.
- 159: Gearbox reconditioning is an expensive repair regardless of your vehicle, but on one particular 159, the owner nearly got billed an even £1,288 for the work to put things right. With our Alfa Romeo warranty, you too can make costs like this a thing of the past.